I want you to want me...

by - October 22, 2019


I know what I want, and it is Domizia & *CK* Candy Kitten..

Is a sexy outfit to bring out the vixen kitten in you, beautiful details that wrap around your body and flaunt all that sexiness, I love the included garter and kitty girl ears. Cause I honestly love some kawaii in my life...So get this, play it...Love it!
Fitted:
Maitreya
Legacy
Freya

Colors:
Black (rare)
Red
Purple
Teal
White
Soft Pink

Now this outfit paired with .::Domizia::. is just bombshell! .::Domizia::. - Female 25 includes chair and bento animation, easy to adjust and smooth. I sat down and I didn't have to play with adjust because it just looked great, cleaning the animation hud for hands places them perfect.




Where to get these?

Opening Oct 24th to Nov 1st

.::Domizia::.- Female 25


Extras:
DOUX - Shy hairstyle 
*PL* bento nail #029
[Dreamlight] Septum Diamond Ring
BLAXIUM -Aradia Piercing
CODE-5 [ Alegra ] V01 








You May Also Like

0 Comments