Foolish Games

by - October 24, 2019

Well in case you failed to notice
In case you failed to see
This is my heart bleeding before you
This is me down on my knees, and
These foolish games are tearing me apart
And your thoughtless words are breaking my heart
You're breaking my heart


I could only represent this feeling with this wonderful pose from 

                                 ! Pixl Poses ! Female Pose #8

A lovely, soft, full of versatility female pose, that comes in a pose box for you to move around as you please. This is my first time blogging these great poses and I look forward to being able to show you many more.
So GET IT!

Where?


You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. <3 Even when it is so sad..i love this pic so much..when i feel what i see..this is true art for me <3

    ReplyDelete