Waiting for my Stop..

by - October 22, 2019



Today I'm showing off two super amazing creators:
#Cranked#
V A I N

I'll start off with Cranked's super cute and stylish 
Made to give your outfit an extra touch if you are into accessories, it has a customization hud that has solid to camo colors, and tone variation which is a plus because it makes it easy to match your outfit.

Fitted:
Lara
Legacy
and it includes two clothing versions.
Hud:

NOW! to the VAIN! Yep, I love mesh eyes, I just do..they give your face that touch of uniqueness that we are always looking for, eyes do a lot and the right kind of eyes can make you stand out completely. VAIN's static Mesh eyes have a great pop to them, in various designs they make your eyes stand out so beautifully, making them great for costumes and pictures.
They come in the following version:
Witched (Which I am wearing)
Ocean
Stone Cold
Candy Paint
Earth
Glitched
Underdog

So if you want your eyes to be the center of anything get these!.

NOW WHERE?

#Cranked# Maxi Scarf  coming to:



VAIN STATIC MESH EYES

Extras:
DOUX - Aysha hairstyle
.:: AM ::. Yu Skinny Jeans - Black - Fitted Mesh
Blueberry - Alena - Off Shoulder Tops - Black



You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. What i like more...the lady or the scarf? ;) wonderful work again <3

    ReplyDelete