Your Embrace

by - November 07, 2019


He never needed titles to feel secure or touch the right spot. He exhumed confidence in himself, that always got me hot. There is no doubt he can bring me to my knees like no one else could. 
He won't doubt or compare himself to others. He knows my eyes are always on him, no matter who is looking at me.

______________________________________________________

MORE FROM THE DARKNESS EVENT & Pixl! Poses
__________
Starting off with my sexy outfit from BBOS. 
Eri
Is maitreya outfit with mesh hud to change the style and colors. Each item is individual and gorgeous. I love the style and uniqueness of it. So don't think twice to get it. Is a given nice buy.


Helping me show off this amazing outfit is Pixl! Poses Couples #14.
Modifiable, smooth animation pose you can adjust and use in anyway. 
I love how I cleared my hands and the matched well, no fingers in the boobies!
So get it!

Where?
THE DARKNESS EVENT

BBOS ERI OUTFIT


Check out my partner in blog Amon's post! Confessions of a male shopping Addict








You May Also Like

0 Comments