Lost in thought

by - November 07, 2019


I was almost convinced I lost something important but I didn't. I lost the weight of fights, long nights and carrying burdens that weren't mine. All the hidden lies and behaviors, your quiet endeavors that came to light. I thought I lost something important and I did. I lost me in the midst of carrying you and look what you did. That's alright you are someone's new load. There is no need to tell the story, how you acted told it all. 
____________________________________

Nothing like a wonderful pose to inspire you into words. Domizia has done it again with her beautiful Female Bento Pose 28, it tells the story of your curves and the expressions to make it right. Cigarette included for that extra touch.

Get it!
.::Domizia::.- Female 28



You May Also Like

0 Comments