Spooky Wonderland

by - September 29, 2019


This is a first for me, but I just loveeeeee Halloween....shhhh you can't tell.
To this I am very honored to have the Opportunity to blog for the Heathen's Court Inaugural Event!
Yes, that means I will be bringing lots of Amazingly Witchy and Spootacular things in this month♥

As I mentioned this is my first time blogging decor and I get to do it with such Amazing items!
I composed it using:
Shining Light Stature by Jules Shamrock
A Ghostly beautiful item that gives a feminine touch with its hooded lady holding a candle.
Dance of Death Statue also by Jules Shamrock
Her lovely stoic rendition of death coming for us, accompanied by an all seeing Owl
The Guardian of Dreams by Xplicit Designs
The gorgeous intricate background composed of everything to give an autumn feel.
with delicate reindeers with rose crowns, glistening mood lights and grass. A simple yet perfectly placed pond surrounded by stone wall and trees.
and last but not least at entrance of it all 
Jules Shamrock's Lighted Pumpkins

This is just the first taste of all the wonderful creators that will be at this Event.
So, don't let it pass, it has all you need to create your perfect Halloween atmosphere.

GET THERE!
Opening October 5th 12pmslt


You May Also Like

1 Comments