Life is a Circus

by - September 30, 2019


I loved the Circus as a kid, I mean except for the clowns >.<. The rest was pretty amazing!
So I greatly enjoyed this outfit from J.R Wolf.
Coming to the Mad Circus Event, this beautiful fitting amazing color themed outfit is just for you. You can use it for to add spice to your Halloween outfit or just because its amazing.
It fits beautifully modeling to your avi and flattering your body shape. I love how Gothic chic it is because I do enjoy Gothic style outside of the blogging.

Fitting:
Maitreya
Isis
Venus
Hourglass 
Freya

Outfit comes in various colors from purple to solid black. So GET IT!
WHERE?

opening October 5th to the 31st
 So step into the MAD CIRCUS enter the bizarre & explore your inner fears.  Dark, twisted, Alice in Wonderland, freak show galore....exclusives, 10 L specials, & gachas! 


You May Also Like

1 Comments