Duality

by - July 31, 2020




I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed
Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:
You cannot kill what you did not create

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE DARKNESS IS BACK FOR AUGUST ROUND

All there amazing designers have come out to play again.
My first post for this round will go to..
FATAL FASHION
Outfit 124 Exclusive for the EVENT

Dress, heels, earrings, necklace, gloves, c-string and headband come included in this set.
ONLY in BLACK
Is elegantly dark and appealing, had no issues with clipping.
The gloves fit slim on the arm.
Is a great add from an awesome designer.
(Fur Mantel is not part of the set)

AD:


+++++++++++++++




You May Also Like

0 Comments