Heartless

by - April 26, 2020


Never need a bitch, I'm what a bitch need. Tryna find the one that can fix me.
Why? 'Cause I'm heartless
And I'm back to my ways 'cause I'm heartless

________________

CK Candy Kitten is oh so delicious.
This outfit is everything I love and then some.
The Corset Skirt & Pasties is one of my favorite things to own.
The leather sheen done so right it comes through beautifully even in your lowest setting.
Coming to the Kinky Event is a must get.
Including a color hud to edit to your taste. I would get this in a heartbeat.

Hud:

Ad:

_____________

What better way to pair this outfit with than with a Pose of the Queen of Erotic herself.
Domizia! Her female pose 45
Includes chair and cigarette that rezzes on sitting.
The chair can be modified to fit size, and adjustment menu is included, the cigarette can also be edited to be positioned correctly in your hand and like all bento poses clear animation and you are set.

Where all the good stuff at?
CK CANDY KITTEN@

______________



You May Also Like

0 Comments