Distraction

by - March 18, 2020


Darkness Monthly Event has the outfit for you!
BLASPHEMIC - NERDY GIRL DRESS
Is a cute sexy dress with texture hud with 7 different prints for you to choose from.
Make a statement with this cute dress!

Fitting:
Maitreya
Belleza: Venus, Freya & Isis
Slink: Physique & Hourglass
TMP Classic

AD:


To show off this outfit I used Rizzi Animations awesome pose, Lavinia Pose #3. This pose if from the Lavinia Pose set, I love them so well made and beautiful female poses. I always like a pose where it fits the curves of a body well, you dont have to edit your shape unless its to tweak a bit, and my shape has this issue alot given my shape. So it is really awesome and these bento poses are just great!

Pose Pack Preview:


BLASPHEMIC - NERDY GIRL DRESS

 Lavinia Pose

You May Also Like

0 Comments