Constantly

by - March 20, 2020


B.D.R's Love yourself set, is cute, sexy and super amazing.
One thing I LOVE LOVE LOVE, is the customization hud for this outfit. If you get the fatpack
you can change between lace, solid and print and can use the different hud to texture each area as you see fit for you, also have the tint hud to darken or highlight the provided shade as well as mix your own. These details make this creator amazeballs. I used tint hud to be able to match the bow in my hair and I can safely say I got a near perfect match. Plus I love the way it fits and highlights no clipping anywhere which is the best part!

Get it!

AD:
 

______

Goodiessss I love tattoos and wonderful body art, is why I'm showing off REDFISH's
Detailed, delicate and fits just like I like it. Is a gorgeous tattoo that isnt overbearing.
Laying over your breasts in a favoring way not over powering them and covering them to a point is not flattering. Easy to use applier comes with all bodies in one hud, so you don't need to go searching for which hud is for what body it also includes a BOM layer.
Best thing is UNISEX, so if you and your significant other like to match this is it!

AD:


AVAILABLE @
FETISH FAIR

_____

Beautiful Dirty Rich

You May Also Like

0 Comments