Join my cult..

by - January 01, 2020


I feel the reason as it's leaving me, no, not again.
It's quite deceiving as I'm feeling the flesh make me bad.
All I'll do is look for you.
I know your fix, you need it to
Just to get some sort of attention, attention.


This outfit is absolutely sin worthy, 
::OOPS:: Zoe Dress 
is this hot barely there teasing outfit that invites you to join the cult.
In the end you really will want to.
Including: C-string, Pasties and Dress.
Is a must have in the gothic sexy department.

Fitting:
Maitreya
Legacy

Helping me give the right touch to this outfit is Joplino's awesome SHRINE BACKDROP, and eerie and yet sexy backrop that includes upside down cross and candles, with nice lighting to give the correct effect to your picture.

Where to get it?
THE DARKNESS EVENT

You May Also Like

0 Comments