Adicto

by - January 19, 2020


Bebé, yo soy adicto a tu piel

Siempre vuelvo a caer aunque quiera romper
Este vicio de ti que me hace mal y a veces me hace bien
Dime qué vas a hacer
Yo 'toy puesto pa' ti, si no quieres de mí, yo no vo'a aparecer
Yo trato de explicarte y tú no quiere' entender que 


Addicted that is what I am to these two next creators!
Starting off with Sexy Princess, only sexy, only good is what she is putting out. You cant get an outfit that has so little yet leaves so much to the imagination.

is a chained top, thong bearing shorts and chained boots that has that sexy fierce touch you need.
Fitting:
Maitreya
Belleza: Freya, Venus, Isis
Slink: Physique, Hourglass



To show off this outfit I used Rizzi Animations awesome pose, Lavinia Pose #3. This pose if from the Lavinia Pose set, I love them so well made and beautiful female poses. I always like a pose where it fits the curves of a body well, you dont have to edit your shape unless its to tweak a bit, and my shape has this issue alot given my shape. So it is really awesome and these bento poses are just great!

Pose Pack Preview:



 Lavinia Pose

+









You May Also Like

0 Comments