Black is such a Lively Color

by - December 09, 2019


Lipstick really makes a difference on an avi's face. That is why today I am wearing IVSKIN's new lipstick for Genus head- Holiday tone. 
IV - "The Holiday Collection" 18 HD Glosses (Genus)
Has an assortment of beautiful glosses that just go perfect with Genus Head, I love getting makeup for my head, since there was such a limited amount and gorgeous ones even more.

Hud:

Next is MORE DARNKESS EVENT! 

Molding to my body in all the good ways, W:6- Bodysuits Rebeca
Looks good on your curves teasing and bringing all the sexiness in your out.
Including a hud of different textures for you to choose from. 

Hud and textures:

Coming in Sheer or Solid versions fitting:
Belleza: Isis, Freya & Venus
Slink: Physique & Hourglass
T-curvy & T-fine

Tsuki Shape is always my favorites for my genus. My frequent go to Azra shape. Yes, I know *blushes* fits all my skin so nice. Currently Wearing Fame by Pepe Skins.

Where to get these goodies:

THE DARKNESS EVENT

W:6.


IVSKIN
 IVSKINS Iconic Lipstick Collection for GENUS
@Lizmilanwest @IVSKIN - Instagram

TSUKI


You May Also Like

0 Comments