Shape of You

by - October 02, 2019


This is my first time blogging this sponsor but not the first time me dying over his clothing.
YoU by GeMyles Elecktra brings you this magnificently sexy  Bodysuit, necklace & stockings
Form fitting seductive and just plain classy sexy. Everything I love in a designer and then some.
The bodysuits fit your curves well, I only needed to hide my nipples and boom all set, and I will let the back surprise you and whoever you show it too, cause that booty is gonna look like POW!

Fitting:
Belleza
Hourglass
Physique
Maitreya
Tonic Curvy
Tonic Fine
Venus 
Freya
Isis
Fitmesh: XXS to L

Includes also a 24 Color Changing hud

Finishing Touches:
Sintiklia - Hair Titania - Naturals
*PL* bento nail #001
CODE-5 Angel Belly Ring V2
Lazuri Enchanted Necklace Set - Diamond *rings and bracelets*
IKON Hope Eyes - Iron

So don't hold back and get it!!




You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Wow you impress me really every every day...awesome work <3

    ReplyDelete