Completely His ♥

by - July 02, 2019


I bring to you this GORGEOUS! I mean GORGEOUS! dress from Lun'Atic.
 Brook is a sleek dress that has so many options lace, solid,pattern and the colors are just beautiful.
I have never been a beige girl but I wore this and it was so satin smooth and clean I fell in love. The textures are amazing even low graphic you will still get that nice look of it, a slight clip in the mid area but that is about it.

Best thing? Is strip me! So if you like your partner just pealing off you clothes...GET THIS NOW

Where?

Lun'Atic @ Facebook
Lun'Atic @Flickr




Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Kim - Reds
Nails: *PL* bento nail #001
Accessories:
[ bubble ] Boho Arrow Bracelets Set
[ SpotCat ] Thousand and  One Nights - Bento rings
^^Swallow^^ Magic Necklace 0.2 








You May Also Like

0 Comments