Anticipation

by - January 30, 2020


Thinking of you in inappropriate places I get
Tingling sensations in private locations
Where I wish to be caught between a rock and your hard place
As wetness develops my legs begin to open
And my spot turns to a backdraft and all I want you to do is extinguish it
You know my body like the back of your hands
And touch me and send me into ecstasy

_____________

Domizia is back bringing us some really sexy pose for your kink needs.
.::Domizia::. - Couple 47
Gets the pulse running and the mind racing in all its alluring teasing goodness.
In a pose box with adjust menu, it also disappears with just clicking it, making using it alot easier since you wont have to bother editing out the box from your snap. 
Bento like all Domizia goodies just clear that animation and go.

____________

Helping me show off the sexy is Joplino's
Backdrop Sherazade
I really like the details in this backdrop, giving it a very sexy and dark feel to it. The backdrop is modifiable meaning you can remove items you are not going to use from it, which is awesome. It comes with a matching pose for it also you can purchase separately.

You May Also Like

0 Comments