Is in the eyes...

by - December 26, 2019


One day you will realize that only you can choose how other's influence on you affects you.
Your value isn't measured by the opinion of others, is measured by your own values on yourself.
So smile and love yourself you are worth it.

I bring you another one of Kira's beautiful tattoos.
comes in two colors, Pink & Orange, she has included BoM huds and also a regular hud.
Available for:

The skin to highlight this tattoo is created by none other than *Spicy*.
is just what Veronika always creates beautiful, clean, soft skin, with the right amount of shadows and highlights to make you look so feminine and delicate. I am wearing medium tone. Each applier comes with various eyebrow tones, no eyebrow option and omega body applier in the included hud.


Lipstick really makes a difference on an avi's face. That is why I am wearing IVSKIN's new lipstick for Genus head- Holiday tone. 
IV - "The Holiday Collection" 18 HD Glosses (Genus)
Has an assortment of beautiful glosses that just go perfect with Genus Head, I love getting makeup for my head, since there was such a limited amount and gorgeous ones even more.


Tsuki Shape is always my favorites for my genus. My frequent go to Azra shape. Yes, I know *blushes* fits all my skin so nice.



________________________________________________________________________________

IVSKIN
 IVSKINS Iconic Lipstick Collection for GENUS
@Lizmilanwest @IVSKIN - Instagram

_________________________________________________________________________________

TSUKI

You May Also Like

0 Comments