Sweet-ish

by - October 29, 2019


Been a bad girl, I know I am
And I'm so hot I need a fan
I don't want a boy I need a man

Love that song...and I felt it fitting with what I'm bringing you today. Lively, beautiful, glamours, vivid goodies!
Starting with *CK* CANDY KITTEN's Supa Adorable Charlotte outfit.
School girl done casual, and I loveeeeeeee it. with a customization hud to mix and match. Skirt, Belt and Top. It is a..I NEED IT KINDA OUTFIT.
For:
Maitreya 
Freya
Legacy

But no outfit is complete without the right makeup and skin!
I bring you *Spicy*'s 


*Spicy* Chloe skin Light (Genus Project/Omega)

*Spicy* Body addon Light - Omega
Spicy* Eyelashes II. Genus Project
*Spicy* Rainbow eyeshadows 


Chloe's skin is not the first time I blog this gem, including hair base, 3 tones, no eyebrow option is just soft gorgeous and everything in between. I rarely find lashes I like, but Spicy's Eyelashes II is one I adore, softly spread, favoring designs and the option of being tintable is a must. Those lashes paired with *Spicy* Rainbow eye shadows (Omega applier) is gorgeous vivid colors to make your eyes pop!
Last but not least, Omega body add on to give your body that extra oomph you need, I like my cleavage if you couldn't tell so is wonderful to have it.

Creme of the pie is the beautiful shape by Tsuki!
Tsuki. Aya shape for Genus Babyface, customization, super adorable and fair price.
HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE LIPS!

Where to get all these good stuff?

Opening Oct 20th to Nov 16th




by Megumibasis


Finishing touches:

*PL* bento nail #017 
20 GENUS Piercing Set 1 /JESSICA/ - SILVER
Stealthic - Plush (Browns)















You May Also Like

0 Comments