I see it, I like it I want it, I got it

by - September 23, 2019


No song can describe better what CK CANDY KITTEN provokes in me! I just see her creations and I am, I need it, I want it, Is bought! *giggles*
*CK* Call me mine dress is no different, 
this classy outfit to make you feel glam to the max!
Comes with hud to change colors even the buttons and belt can be changed to match.
Smooth beautiful fitting, not clipping for me...That makes me extra happy.

For: 
Freya
Hourglass
Legacy
Maitreya

Now no style can be complete with out a beautiful skin and shape and that is what the combination of  *Spicy* Jolene skin applier Light - Genus Project
&
Tsuki. Carol shape
has helped me achieve I can not stress enough the hardship I had to get my Genus to look like I wanted her and I simply loveeeee Spicy, her clean fresh skin, nice details, beautiful texture add this softness that I just simply adore.
Tsuki gave me the beautiful face to match the skin I love! So yay! 

WHERE TO GET IT ALL THIS SEXYNESS!

*CK* Call me mine dress @
Sanarae 
Starting Sept 26th!

You May Also Like

1 Comments