Autumn's Welcome

by - September 15, 2019


Today is Spicy for Genus
Skin is Jessica skin for Genus (medium tone) and Spicy's Sexy Powder pack for March 2019
This cute as sin powder pack includes:

3 types of eyebrows
6 types of eyeliners
3 colors of blushes
Cheek + nose freckles
Full face freckles
Moles
Cheek + nose freckles + moles
Full face freckles + moles

Which are super adorable to get whatever style you like. It is simple to apply on Genus and I love that the blush fits amazingly since I haven't had that great luck with blush department in Genus.

Partnered with the Amazing Carol shape from Tsuki you can't go wrong. I love these shapes, I don't know you but I had a really hard time finding shapes that would fit my taste, and I have found a jewel they make the spicy skin just BOOM! I love it so get yourself some adorable cuteness.

Want it? Get it!

💋 Spicy Bodyshop Genus Powder Pack March 2019


You May Also Like

0 Comments