Sinful

by - March 02, 2019


If there is something you can tell by my feed is... I love naughty clothing and with that said Sexy Princess is one of my faves in that department. I really enjoy being able to wear her amazing creations..One is this sexy little piece, boots not included that honor goes to Ave-Moi. I mean the fishnet gloves are amazing touch and the panties/belt is gorgeous. Everything looks great not matter the resolution. One thing I love most no odd clipping in random positions, for me at least.

I also had the privileged to spice it up a bit more with this curvy sexy shape from Huebsch. To be honest her shapes are fab. I usually have many and spend hours tweaking but hers are nice. Her Curvy is the amount of curvy I like. So If you like go GET!

Shape: 
Shape includes Styling Card
Body used is Maitreya

Outfit: 

for Whore Couture

Event : Opens 1st of March 
*********************************************************** 
Compatible with 
-Maitreya 
-Slink Hourglass 
-Slink Physique 

===================================
FITTED MESH BOOTS FOR SLINK - BELLEZA & MAITREYA
===================================


You May Also Like

0 Comments